Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time : 15 mins
- 2 cups of soya chunks
- 1/2 tbsp mustard seeds &1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 medium sized Onions
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 tbspTurmeric
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Chicken Masala Powder
- Salt - as per taste
- Oil - as per taste
- Soak the soya chunks in warm water with 1/2 tbsp of salt and cook them on medium heat til they are soft.Squeeze the excess water and keep the chunks aside,discard the excess water
- Thinly slice the Onions and Tomatoes
- Heat Oil in the Pressure cooker and add dry mustard,cumin seeds,Ginger-Garlic paste and sliced onions. Saute till onions turn a golden brown.
- Add the rest of the masalas and sliced tomatoes. Stir fry very well for a couple of minutes till the paste and oil separate.
- Add the soya chunks and mix very well.Add sufficient water and salt.
- Close the lid of the cooker and let it simmer till 1 whistle
- Turn off the gas but dont immediately take off the lid,leave it for sometime
- Serve with hot rotis or rice.